Time Until Tradeshow
Monthly Meeting: Secrets of the MLS for Rehabbers and for Apartment Owners
October 20 Meriden, CT
Are you complaining about too much competition? Are you wondering if you can still get any bargains? Some of the best deals are properties listed in the MLS. CT REIA Coaching Students on a Mastermind Weekend were amazed at the powerful information Ms. Roberts shared. Now you can benefit from this knowledge.
Free Webinar: Are Real Estate Websites Old-Fashioned?
October 21 Online
Do you ever wonder WHY you have a website? Is it really doing anything for you? Well, today, I will be grilling Damon Remy of REI Blackbook. We will be discussing Landing Pages vs. Branded Websites and how to maximize each for ultimate market domination.
11th Annual New England Real Estate Investors Expo
October 31, November 1 and 2 Meriden, CT
This IS The "Stuff-Behind-the-Stuff" That Only Those of Us Who Are Really Making Big Cash As Investors Know!... and NOW You Will Know Them Too!. The # 1 Real Estate Education and Networking Event of the Year! Thousands have attended, networked and empowered their financial goals at this event over the past 9 years.
Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association
We're So Glad You Found Us. The Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association, or CT REIA, is the largest apartment owners and real estate investors association in the Northeast. Our mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. We're firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical investing principles and to help further develop our members' abilities.
Whether you are just starting out in real estate investing, or are working on your hundredth investment property deal, the CT REIA can help you learn more, make more, and have more fun doing it. Our real estate investment coaches will teach you about the most effective investing strategies for today's market. The current real estate market in Connecticut is presenting investors with many opportunities to profit and expand their business. Let our coaches and expert trainers show you how.
Real Estate Coaching, Networking, Motivation, and Education
The Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association is an organization designed for new and experienced real estate investors in Connecticut and New England.
- Local experts, experienced investors, and investment property professionals.
- National real estate speakers who are actively investing in today's market.
- Be exposed to a diverse range of real estate investment strategies.
- Be confident in your ability to seize investment property deals and profit from them, even in a downturn.
- Network with and get essential resources from our vendors and other real estate professionals.
- Market your properties to over 8,000 buyers and investors. Plus be the first to purchase properties offered by our members.
- At our monthly real estate investing seminar (2nd Monday of each month) we feature different real estate investment experts. These meetings provide plenty of networking opportunities with fellow real estate investors and professionals in Connecticut.
- Our "Fast-Track" real estate investment coaching program is a 6 month program that gives you specific step-by-step insider investment property training, role-playing of real life situations, and masterminding to analyze and structure property deals.
- Apartment Owners Association of CT is a valuable resource for apartment owners, landlords, and property managers.
- Women REIA is an organization designed specifically to educate, empower, and encourage women to invest.
- Fairfield County REIA allows our members to network and learn from other investors in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- Our rehab real estate subgroup can show you how to flip houses for a living and how people are flipping homes for profit right here in Connecticut.
- Other real estate investing seminars, workshops, webinars, and teleseminars throughout the month that keep you informed in this exciting real estate market.