Real Estate Investor Training In Connecticut
An exciting real estate association in Connecticut where you can meet and network with experienced real estate investors and professionals.
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors and apartment owners association in the Northeast. Our mission is to provide education, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investing community. In the past CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal, Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We are firmly committed to promoting ethical real estate investing principles and further developing the investing abilities of our members.
We look forward to meeting you and introducing you to our community of real estate investors and professionals. Our real estate investment training is second to none. See what others are saying about CT REIA and our seminars.
Along with holding monthly meetings, seminars, and workshops, we also publish a newsletter and maintain a website. We also organize New England's largest business related trade show, hire a lobbyist, and staff a small office... all to benefit your business.
Our goals are to motivate and support our members through quality training, discussions, and networking. Our group of investors includes others who are actively pursuing investment properties in the Northeast.
CT REIA's growth would not have been possible without the dedication and focus of its staff and volunteers. Special thanks go to: Deb DePasquale (Meeting Coordinator), Nicole Post (Director of Volunteers, Membership, & Vendor Assistance), Mel Kopel (Sound & Visual Technicians), and to all our vendors who support this association.
Types Of Networking
The CT REIA is a proud member of the National REIA
- Team Building: All successful real estate investors know how important their teams are. CT REIA has over 20 categories of business associates and vendors that offer services and products to investors. Our business associates are member referred and complete a qualification process prior to being invited to join.
- Investor to Investor Networking: Find other investors that compliment your investment strategy or can help you with your business needs. CT REIA has over 1,000 members, so you will be able to find plenty of professionals to network with at our real estate investing seminars. You can begin networking with other investors right away on our online real estate investing forum.
- Property Marketing and/or Acquisition: At our monthly meetings, you can present a property you currently own or control to hundreds of other investors. List your properties and have your deal emailed out to over 15,000 investors. This is a proven way to sell or find investment properties in Connecticut.
You can't do it alone. Let us assist you in building your team and connecting you with other real estate investors in Connecticut. Take full advantage of our structured networking sessions. Connect with other investors and CT REIA business associates that can help you succeed. Our affiliation with the National REIA (National Association of Real Estate Investment Associations) allows us to provide unbiased information from a diverse range of nationally-renowned experts that have been well-received throughout the country.
Awards From The Commercial Record
In 2013, CT REIA was awarded the "Best of 2013: Silver" by The Commercial Record.
In 2012, CT REIA was awarded the "Women of FIRE - Finance, Insurance, Real Estate" by The Commercial Record.
In 2010, CT REIA was named the "Best Real Estate Educational Provider in the Commercial Category" by The Commercial Record.
The Commercial Record features all the real estate, banking and lending, and construction and development information you need as a business professional.
The combination of industry news and weekly real estate transaction listings from across Connecticut creates an invaluable tool that empowers you to make the best possible business decisions.
Real Estate Investing Education
- Property Management
- Foreclosures and Pre-foreclosures
- Fix and Flip
- Wholesale Properties
- No Money Down Creative Financing
- Buying and Selling Paper
- Asset Protection
- Short Sales
- 1031 Exchanges
- Working with Brokers
- Handling Evictions
- Real Estate Inspections
- Property Assessment
- Basics of Investment Property
- Advanced Real Estate Investing Topics
Proud Members Of The Greater New Haven Chamber Of Commerce
The Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce works to shape public policy and foster growth in the business community. We offer a wide range of business management tools including educational seminars, networking, health insurance, sales leads and information on legislative agenda. Serving Bethany, Branford, Cheshire, East Haven, Guilford, Hamden, Madison, Milford, New Haven, North Branford, North Haven, Orange, Wallingford, West Haven, and Woodbridge.