CT REIA Monthly Meeting With Larry Goins:
Buying Cheap Houses That No One Else Wants Then Reselling Them At 5 To 6 Times What You Paid
November 12, 2012. 5:45 pm to 9:00 pm
Crowne Plaza Hotel
100 Berlin Road. Cromwell, CT
CT REIA Members
How to make more money on a cheap house no one else wants than the average investor makes on a $100,000 house guaranteed!
What is Filthy Riches? Filthy Riches is a proven Method of buying Cheap $5000 houses that no one else wants then reselling them at 5 to 6 times what you paid!
You Will Learn
- How to make up to $43,937.60 on a run down $5,000 house no one else wants!
- Where to find cheap $5,000 houses no one else wants!
- How to analyze any property in 2 seconds flat for a quick yes or no!
- How to sell them at 5-6 times what you paid!
- How to totally eliminate any competition when making offers!
- How to buy properties at 25-35% of the listing price!
- How to get more of your offers accepted!
- The problems with traditional investing and how to totally eliminate them!
- Why this is easier, faster and safer than wholesaling!
- How to use eBay to create a buying frenzy and get more than you are asking!
- The 2 biggest problems investors have and how to totally eliminate them!
- Why most investors fail and how anyone can do the Filthy Riches system!
- Why you do not need any money to do this!
- How to get up to 119% returns on your money just like I do!
- How I have made up to 788% returns and you can too!
- How to create a monthly income of $7,590.12 for the next 10 years with only $5,000!
- My exclusive secret to why this works so well!
- Why most investors fail and why you cannot fail at this!
- How to know exactly which properties to jump on and which to run away from!
- How to buy houses by email only!
- 3 Absolute must have clauses in every offer! (it’s not what you think)
- How to get the seller/realtor to do ALL of the work to sell your properties for FREE and love you!
- How to sell a house, get paid and so does your buyer!
- Who your buyers are and why they will fight to get you to sell them your houses!
- Why and how you can do this from anywhere with zero risk!
- How to get other people to do this for you without any previous real estate experience!
- My exclusive 4-step quick start checklist that guarantees your success!
- Why there are no more excuses for not making money in real estate!
- How to finally stop buying courses and start buying houses!
Everyone gets a free Filthy Riches Property Analyzer just for attending this event. It is not a trial version; it is the full working version that we use in our office every day to make offers in 2 seconds flat!
Hurricane Sandy Rescue
Because so many people in our region were affected by Hurricane Sandy, we will be accepting donations for the American Red Cross.
We will also be donating to Louie's Legacy (www.louieslegacy.org
). They are helping Staten Island residents by bringing food, Petco Gift Cards (Petco is donating food and crates ... and also discounting supplies), and crates. Crates are needed so that residents can bring their pets with them to the shelters. You can either bring a Petco Gift Card... or we will purchase Petco Gift Card on your behalf for this 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
As a thank you for participating with CT REIA, we will be sending you the Tenant Move-In Package offered by the CT REIA Fast-Track Coaching Program
5:45 - Network With Vendors
Visit each vendor, discover what they can do for you.
6:00 - Early Bird Workshop
It's In the Numbers: How to analyze a rental property
6:30 - Speed Networking & Member Deals
Organized so that you get to meet the people you need to meet! Hand out a lot of Businesss cards, so bring a lot!
7:00 - Member Deals + Raffle
Bring Your Deals for Our Deals segment. Plus we'll be raffling off a flip camera.
7:15 - Larry Goins
How to buy cheap $5000 houses that no one else wants, then resell them at 5 to 6 times what you paid!
About Larry Goins
Larry H. Goins is not only licensed as a mortgage lender and mortgage broker in North Carolina and South Carolina, he is also licensed in both North Carolina and South Carolina as a Real Estate Broker and General Contractor. He is a member of the North Carolina Association of Mortgage Professionals and a member of the National Association of Mortgage Professionals. Larry has been investing in Real Estate for over 20 years.
In the past, Larry has served as President (2003 & 2004) of the Metrolina Real Estate Investors Association in Charlotte NC, a not-for-profit organization that has over 350 members and is the local chapter of the National Real Estate Investors Association. Larry is an active real estate investor and travels the US speaking and training audiences at conventions, expos and Real Estate Investment Associations on his strategies for buying 10-15 properties per month without ever leaving his office.