Real Estate Rehab Open Houses In Connecticut
Have you been watching Flip This House and wondering if you can do the same thing? Are you currently renovating properties and want to see what other people are doing right here in Connecticut? Want to know if you can really sell a house in this market? Wonder how to finance a rehab? Want to learn all about rehabbing real estate in Connecticut?
You will learn this and much more... by attending each CT REIA Rehab Open House. The Rehab Open House gives our members a chance to show off their rehab projects. Sometimes the house is completed and sometimes it is halfway through. You will be able to see before pictures and the actual after project.
Every Open House Is Different
Here is some of what you will learn:
- How did they find the project
- Why did they decide to buy it
- What did they rehab - what did they decide NOT to rehab
- What worked
- What did not work
- How did their budget match up with actual costs
- How did they find/manage the contractors
- How did they stage the house
- How are they marketing the property for sale
- Time management
- Where did they find the money
The good news is that many of the projects end up being sold within 30 days of completion (and often much sooner).
Do you have a rehab project you want to showcase? Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos From Our May 24, 2012 Meeting
A big shout out goes to Bill Ifkovic for hosting the Rehab Subgroup. 30 people attended and we learned so much. We look forward to seeing all of you at the next rehab subgroup!
We Learned About
- adding a dormer
- adding a porch
- what to do when you can't sell the house
- how to find a professional company to lease your house
- and so much more!