2017 Outstanding Coaching Students
and Member Awards
We're So Glad You Found Us.
The Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association, or CT REIA, is the largest apartment owners and real estate investors association in the Northeast. Our mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. We're firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical investing principles and to help further develop our members' abilities.
Whether you are just starting out in real estate investing, or are working on your hundredth investment property deal, the CT REIA can help you learn more, make more, and have more fun doing it. Our real estate investment coaches will teach you about the most effective investing strategies for today's market. The current real estate market in Connecticut is presenting investors with many opportunities to profit and expand their business. Let our coaches and expert trainers show you how.
Real Estate Coaching, Networking, Motivation, and Education
The Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association is an organization designed for new and experienced real estate investors in Connecticut and New England.
- Local experts, experienced investors, and investment property professionals.
- National real estate speakers who are actively investing in today's market.
- Be exposed to a diverse range of real estate investment strategies.
- Be confident in your ability to seize investment property deals and profit from them, even in a downturn.
- Network with and get essential resources from our vendors and other real estate professionals.
- Market your properties to over 8,000 buyers and investors. Plus be the first to purchase properties offered by our members.
- At our monthly real estate investing seminar (2nd Monday of each month) we feature different real estate investment experts. These meetings provide plenty of networking opportunities with fellow real estate investors and professionals in Connecticut.
- Our "Fast-Track" real estate investment coaching program is a 6 month program that gives you specific step-by-step insider investment property training, role-playing of real life situations, and masterminding to analyze and structure property deals.
- Apartment Owners Association of CT is a valuable resource for apartment owners, landlords, and property managers.
- Women REIA is an organization designed specifically to educate, empower, and encourage women to invest.
- Fairfield County REIA allows our members to network and learn from other investors in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Our rehab real estate subgroup can show you how to flip houses for a living and how people are flipping homes for profit right here in Connecticut.
- Our rehab real estate subgroup can show you how to flip houses for a living and how people are flipping homes for profit right here in Connecticut.
- Other real estate investing seminars, workshops, webinars, and teleseminars throughout the month that keep you informed in this exciting real estate market.