Woohoo! UConn Men AND Women made it to the Final Four! Do I hear double championship this weekend?
So what’s better than talking real estate and watching basketball?
We will be done on Saturday in plenty of time to watch the game at 7pm.
What does basketball have to do with real estate?
– All championship teams have a GAME PLAN. This weekend, you are going to get a game plan for doing due diligence on neighborhoods and properties, as well as for marketing. Then sit down with a Coach and create your business plan for the next 90 days – FREE! – as part of your tuition for the weekend.
– All championship teams have MULTIPLE STRATEGIES to be able to adapt to opposing team. This weekend, you are going to learn tax sales, bankruptcy, owner financing, and other strategies so you can make money on each and every lead.
– All championship teams have a STRONG DESIRE TO WIN – and who better for you to get this from than from a guy who has been involved with 4500 …. yes 4500 … real estate properties. PLUS being able to get advice from CT REIA Coaches who have 30 years of experience!
– All championship teams use their off-the-bench resources wisely. Each player has their specialty. And that is why Tim is going to show you how to save 30% or more on materials…and how to build your real estate team.
– All championship teams GET BETTER every time they play another team. Every time they shoot the ball in the air, every time they pass the ball to a team mate. Your real estate business will get better every time you network with another professional, every time you evaluate a deal, every time you meet with a seller or buyer, every time you make an offer.
So become a CHAMPION REAL ESTATE ENTREPRENEUR and attend this weekend.
Coach Linda, JoAnne, Linda
PS Wear some UConn clothing or bring UConn banners, etc and receive extra raffle tickets!
© 2016 Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association. All rights reserved.