Patrick Precourt Started in the pre-foreclosure business in the late 90's. He opened North Shore Enterprises, a professional real estate investment company specializing in pre-foreclosure and short sales, in the beginning of 2002. Since then his team has completed well over 400 short sales and will pass the 500 mark this spring. Pat is quickly getting known across the industry as the quiet guru, the guy who speaks with his actions and documented results, not with long web copy, fancy marketing tricks and copy cat tactics. He tells it the way it is, an unedited opinion of a self made entrepreneur and insanely successful business owner with roots in pre-foreclosure investment and balls to the wall business development. He teaches investors how to buy short sale real estate in today's market. His beliefs in the Power Of Team and his refusal to empower the misconception that competition is opposition have founded and driven his unarguable and unequaled success in the business.
- CT REIA Events with Patrick Precourt:
- 06/30/2007 - Investing in Pre-foreclosures and the Art of the Short Sale
- 12/13/2007 - Pre-Foreclosure and Short Sale Mentoring
- 08/07/2008 - How to Invest in Pre-Foreclosures in the Ever Changing Real Estate Market
- 08/22/2008 - 4 Day Intensive Short Sale Bootcamp
- 12/16/2008 - Exclusive Look at the Office of the Team from A&E's "Flip This House"
- 05/28/2009 - Short Sale Teleseminar
- 05/30/2009 - Step-By-Step Short Sale/Pre-Foreclosure Business
- 05/17/2010 - How to be Competitive in Today's Short Sale Market
- 05/22/2010 - Wholesale and Pre-foreclosure Seminar