Robert Shemin, one of America's top real estate investors and educators. He is a full-time real estate investor and has been involved in more than five hundred real estate transactions totaling over fifty million dollars. He travels the country teaching investors about real estate asset protection. He has been featured on CNN, Montel Williams, Leeza, HG-TV and National Public Radio. Shemin recently spoke to over 45,000 people and has shared the stage and hosted Donald Trump, Tony Robbins and Rich Dad Poor Dad's Robert Kiyosaki. He has written nine best selling books including, Secrets of A Millionaire Real Estate Investor, Successful Real Estate Investing: How to Avoid the 75 Most Costly Mistakes Every Investor Makes, Secrets of Buying and Selling Real Estate: Without Using Your Own Money, Secrets of a Millionaire Landlord, Unlimited Riches and his newest release, 40 Days to Success in Real Estate Investing.
- CT REIA Events with Robert Shemin:
- 11/22/2009 - 2009 New England Real Estate Conference and Trade Show
- 12/15/2009 - 7 Keys to Making Your Fortune in Real Estate Investing
- 10/29 - 10/31/2010 - 2010 New England Real Estate Investors Conference and Trade Show
- 04/11/2011 - Real Estate Secrets
- 04/16/2011 - How Come that Idiot's Rich and I'm Not
- 10/29/2011 - 2011 New England Real Estate Investors Conference and Trade Show