Starting as a struggling art teacher in a local high school, Sue Nelson began investing in real estate to provide a better life and security for her and her family. She realized she had a lot of catching up to do and was attracted to the big profits that could be realized quickly in commercial real estate. Since she had no money, she had to create creative ways to buy these properties with no money down. Sue quickly discovered and created little used techniques that allowed her to take control over many commercial properties. Today she and her partners own over 1500 commercial units and is now one of the worlds leading experts on commercial real estate and commercial real estate notes. You have probably seen her on NBC, ABC, CBS or the FOX network sharing her wealth building strategies.
- CT REIA Events with Sue Nelson:
- 01/23/2012 - Women Real Estate Investors Association Meeting and Dinner
- 04/16/2012 - Buying Notes and Real Estate Directly from Banks
- 04/28/2012 - Weekend Workshop: Buying Notes and Real Estate Directly from Banks
- 05/31/2012 - Buying from Banks During the Perfect Storm
- 06/22/2012 - Commercial Note and REO Buying Bootcamp