Our monthly meeting takes place on the 3rd Monday of each month. Our normal schedule is as follows:
Choose Your Learning Path This Month At The Real Estate Round Table
How to get over the fear of buying your first few deals
How to completely eliminate all of the risk associated with buying real estate in a changing market
How to wholesale properties so you can pick up a check for $10,000 dollars in the next 30 days
How to evaluate a house in disrepair and figure a total repair cost in 15 minutes
How to buy apartments with little or none of your own money
How to $top wasting time and $tart making moneyReady to go? Sign up now!
Learn from the VERY BEST Connecticut Real Estate Investors
Early Bird Workshop:
National Vinyl Windows and Viking Kitchens will share their expertise in selecting windows, cabinets, and countertops so you can stay current, meet building codes, and $ave Money!
Then network with 125+ other real estate investors and professionals. Meet people who can bring you deals, refer contractors to you, and let you know what is happening in YOUR local market.
Members will offer properties you can buy before anyone else knows about them!
We will be running three-panel discussions in a more intimate, less formal setting:
- Wholesaling/Marketing from investors who make $4000-$10,000 per transaction.
- Rehabbing apartments for maximum rents or houses for quick sale and profits from investors actively renovating properties and making $25,000 - $75,000 per transaction.
- Buying and managing apartment buildings from women who have bought thousands of units. (Also commercial properties.)
Select one panel for the evening or move around. Be prepared to meet active and successful investors. Bring your questions, leads, and deals.
Here is just some of what you will discover:
- How to get over the fear of buying your first few deals
- How to completely eliminate all of the risk associated with buying real estate in a changing market
- How to WHOLESALE properties so you can pick up a check for $10,000 dollars in the next 30 days
- How to evaluate a house in disrepair and figure a total repair cost in 15 minutes
- How to BUY APARTMENTS with little or none of your own money
- How to manage tenants in 4 hours a week or less
- How to interview and PRE-SCREEN CONTRACTORS so you never get burned
- How to limit your liability when working with contractors
- How to organize and manage a project so you don't have to be on the jobsite 24 hours a day
- How to control your rehab costs and get deals on construction materials, so you never go over budget
- How to rehab homes so they sell before you finish hammering the last nail
- Marketing strategies to find more buyers to get your properties sold at lightning speed
- How to build a business that will literally run itself
- How to $top wasting time and $tart making money