Our monthly meeting takes place on the 3rd Monday of each month. Our normal schedule is as follows:
Learn How To Wholesale Without Investing Your Own Money
Learn How Wholesaling Works Today
What You Need To Get Started
How To Spot The Right Property
How To Make The Right Offer
How To Put a Property Under Contract At No Risk To You
How To Find The Cash BuyersReady to go? Sign up now!
Want To Make Money In Real Estate But Don't Want To Risk Your Own Money?
Learn How To Wholesale Deals Without Buying The Property
6pm Workshop: Inside a Renovation
7pm: How to Make $5,000-$10,000 in the Next 30 Days
Everyone knows that wholesaling is the quickest and easiest way to put cash in your pocket in the real estate business. But do you really understand how wholesale deals work? What practices can make them legal, or illegal? How your buyers look at deals, and what they absolutely hate about wholesalers? Or even how to find great deals in the seller’s market of 2015?
Vena Jones-Cox does, and at our May 15th meeting, she’ll share what you need to know to earn $5,000-$15,000 in the next 30 days right here in West Hartford. Attend, and you’ll discover:
- How wholesaling works today, and what you need to do to get started right now
- Which properties in which areas make for the most profitable, easiest-to-sell wholesale deals
- How to make the right offer—the one that will make you $5,000 or more in cash—every time
- How to put a property “under contract” in a no-risk way that allows you to get out if you can’t sell the deal
- How to find tons of anxious cash buyers for your deals
- How to get your cash up front, before the closing, and never have to buy a wholesale deal before you sell it!
Vena is well known for her ability to simplify tough concepts so that even a brand-new investor can easily grasp them, and for the incredible amount of information she packs into her presentations. So bring a notepad, bring a friend, and get to this meeting—it will change your financial life forever!
Vena Jones-Cox has been a full-time real estate investor since 1989. She’s wholesaled over 600 properties, and has written the definitive homestudy program on how to flip properties quickly and easily. She’s the past president of the National Real Estate Investors Association and has appeared in Money Magazine, Reader’s Digest, Smart Money, and a host of other national publications.